In a period of economic difficulties and competitive struggle life requires us optimizing recourses management, errors-free decisions making, changing the approach to many management issues, reviewing of priorities and overall mental attitude. All this is necessary in order to strengthen our market position.
The question arises on how to achieve this and what tool should an organization use to build a strong competitive system.
Among a lot of management tools the system of ISO 9000 standards can be noted, in which ISO 9001 is the basic one.
Full-scale implementation and use of ISO 9001 requirements enable a company:
- to optimize the organizational structure of management;
- to lower production costs, increase production performance;
- to reduce costs for correcting the defects;
- to improve the quality of purchased products and the system of collaboration with suppliers;
- to increase the manageability of business processes;
- to ensure transparency of the management system in general, as well as the documentation management system;
- to implement the system of monitoring of customers’ satisfaction;
- to increase employees motivation and understanding of their involvement in the achievement of the overall result;
- to evaluate the performance of the management system.
All this allows us achieving the main objective of the ISO 9001 – to improve products quality and continual improvement of customers’ satisfaction. In addition to the organizational performance improvement, a certificate conforming that the quality management system meets the requirements of ISO 9001:
- improves the organizational image in the eyes of consumers and inventors;
- promotes the growth of confidence in the organization, both in Russia and abroad;
- facilitates participation in tenders.
Experts of LLC “Business Consulting Group” have practical experience in implementing the requirements of ISO 9001 – beginning from the interpretation of its requirements and determination of business processes to full description of the system and implementation of its requirements to the work of departments. This practical experience is confirmed by the relevant CVs of experts and recommendation letters from our clients.