- Have your company decided to develop and implement a management system in accordance with the requirements of the international standards? But you don’t know what to begin with.
- Your management system was already certified, but there is no improvement of business performance, the staff doesn’t fulfill the requirements and is not concerned in continual processes improvement.
- Your company wants to organize an efficient system of internal audits, but you don’t have qualified internal auditors.
- You wish that the employees of your company would be aware of modern approaches in management and ways to improve the performance in their workplace.
If you agree even with one item listed above, you should organize the conducting of corporate workshops!
We offer following training programs:
Integrated management systems
- IMS-01 «Integrated management systems based on ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001»
- IMS-02 «Internal audit of the Integrated management system»
- IMS-03 «Improving of the internal auditing performance»
- IMS-04 «Management system documentation»
Quality management systems
- QMS-01 «Quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008»
- QMS-02 «Internal audit of the Quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008»
- QMS-03 «Ways to improve the performance of the Quality management system»
- QMS-04 «Methods of the control of the Quality management system processes»
Environmental management systems
- EMS-01 «Environmental management system based on ISO 14001:2004»
- EMS-02 «Internal audit of the Environmental management system based on ISO 14001:2004»
- EMS-03 «Methods of the analysis of the environmental aspects and impacts»
Occupational health and safety management systems
- OHS-01 «Occupational health and safety management systems based on OHSAS 18001:2007»
- OHS-02 «Internal audit of the Occupational health and safety management systems based on OHSAS 18001:2007»
- OHS-03 «Methods of the analysis of hazards and risks in the field of occupational health and safety management»
- OHS-04 «The new standard OHSAS 18001:2007 «Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements». Principle changes»
Social accountability management systems
- SMS-01 «Social accountability management systems based on SA 8000:2008»
Quality management systems for automotive production
- TS-01 «Quality management system for automotive production based on ISO/TS 16949 requirements. APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP reference manuals review»
- TS-02 «Internal audit of quality management system of suppliers to the automotive industry, based on the ISO/TS 16949 requirements»
- TS-03 «The global process of Advanced product quality planning APQP»
- TS-04 «Practical application of the methodology of FMEA «Failure mode and effects analysis»
- TS-05 «Statistical process control /SPC/»
- TS-06 «Production part approval process /PPAP/»
- TS-07 «Assessment, selection and management of the supplier under the requirements of ISO/TS 16949»
- TS-08 «The system of identifying key characteristics»
- TS-09 «8D Methodology. Problems solving»
- TS-10 «5 S. The Methodology for the Workplace organization»
- TS-11 «Measurement systems analysis /MSA/. Workshop»
- Qualified teachers – all our teachers are experienced not only in training courses and workshops conducting, but they also have experience in management systems certification and surveillance audits performing, they are qualified in management systems development and implementation to organizations of various spheres of activity.
- A wide range of programs and modularity of their construction – each program presented on our site can be easily changed in terms of content and the number of hours, taking into consideration your requirements, possibilities and specifics of your business.
- Focusing on the practice – all the workshops that we offer are based on active interaction between the teacher and the students, thanks to the inclusion of business games, round tables and workshops to the program.
- Individual approach – we are ready to organize a workshop for your company at any time convenient for you, taking into account the rhythm of the work and workload of employees (e.g. in the evening or on weekends)
We guarantee the efficiency of the conducted training!